Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Jamie.


Hi! I'm Jamie! I'm a wife, a mommy, and a worker with a full time job! I'm starting this blog on my 30th birthday to document my life juggling my faith, family, and working away from the home! (also to keep our family that's out of town up to date on the happenings of Team Gordon) As I write this I am reminded that God cares about the deepest desires of our hearts! I am comforted by this as there are many things I desire and that I am promised God will provide for! This is my journey into knowing my faith will make those desires a reality. My journey with my family and my God. Hope you enjoy the ride!


3 comments:

  1. Buckled in and ready for the ride Jamie! Love getting a glimpse into the life of a fellow mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! who else started one outside of Caitlin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two other mommies I know from a November 2011 mommy fb group I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye